Anyone can make these colourful cards in a matter of minutes.
Be it a birthday or thank you card or an acceptance to a dinner party, you’ll have the right card for any occasion when you learn this method.
You will need
- Fine black pen
- A piece of quality card folded in half
- Washi tape (various designs)
- Coloured envelope
1. Draw a smooth, curving line from left to right on the front of your piece of folded card.
2. Using scissors, carefully cut a piece of Washi tape off of the roll into a triangular shape.
3. Arrange on the left side, below the black line you just drew in step 1.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 using different patterned/coloured washi tape, arranging along the line with even gaps along the line.
5. Now write a greeting on the front and add as much or little additional detail as you wish.
6. Easy peasy!
Once you get the hang of these, your imagination is the limit. I would love to see your efforts.