One of the best ways I can think of to spend a lazy weekend day is to invite a couple of families over and relax over good food and conversation while the children play. Entertaining shouldn’t be about stress and worrying over what to serve. Just chill out and enjoy your time together.
Have a look at our beautiful photo gallery of Relaxed Family Entertaining with ideas for great recipes and table styling. This was a beautiful collaboration between Anna, Sarah and Angela, recruiting friends and family to be our models. And what a day it was! Our only problem was keeping little fingers (and maybe a few big hands) off the nibblies that were there as props.
All images by Nina Tantzen Photography
Menu ideas – click the link to view the recipe
- Miso pumpkin, feta and pine nut tart
- Homemade Romesco Sauce and Crudites
- Crispy Roasted Veggie Chips
- Classic Sliders
- Asian Style Salmon in Parchment
- Cabbage Salad with Lime Honey Dressing
Creations – click to see how we made them
- Table Styling, Props, DIY – Anna Hui
- Wardrobe Styling – Sarah Shaw
- Creative Direction – Angela Manners
Adults – Sam, Anna, Sal, Mehrunisa and Haroon in their own wardrobes
Children – Zaki, Jehangir (JJ) and Lewis in Pudu and Amelie, Leela and Helena in Seed Heritage
Special thanks to:
To be in our next collaboration, please contact us at Ordinary People.