Here’s a listing of where we find some of the great things we’ve talked about:
- Conscious Cuisine Asia
Tel: +65 90024721
- Kefir Singapore
T: +65 8511 8149
Ribbons and craft supplies (for Forever Peony)
- Kin Soon Pte Ltd is a great ribbon/craft supply shop on Arab Street. The ribbons are good quality and value (there are thousands of them to choose from). You can also find a selection of crepe paper in various colours.
36 Arab Street, Singapore;
T: 6298 3391
- Art Friend
- Poon Huat has several locations around the island and are usually cheaper than buying your supplies at the grocery store. http://www.phoonhuat.com/
- Please contact us here at Ordinary People or if you are a provider of sourdough starter, please let us know
Mini burger buns (for Classic Sliders)
- Indian Muslim Bakery & Confectionery is well known for their curry puffs but we didn’t realise they also make fantastic little burger buns at a very cheap price. Minimum order is 10 but trust me, you’ll eat them all. Order your slider buns least a day in advance.
124 Onan Road, Singapore
T: 6345 4271
Facebook: Indian Muslim Bakery Confectionery Pte Ltd
Meat and fresh produce
Ingredients for our Classic Sliders, Homemade Romesco Sauce & Crudites and Crispy Roasted Veggie Chips (including gorgeous purple carrots) were sourced at Huber’s
- Huber’s Butchery is a European-styled premium specialty store that is poised to redefine the standards of the average meat counter through the use of exceptional service to deliver the finest meat products. They just opened a new 2 level store that also has a cafe with huge playground for kids. You can also order their top quality products online.
22 Dempsey Road, Singapore
T: 6737 1588